Windows 8.1 Home Crack With Product Key Free Download
Windows 8.1 Home Crack With Product Key Free Download
Windows 8.1 Home Crack Key Free Download does not change the way you feel about the latest operating system for Microsoft PCs. If you’ve been waiting for a radical redesign of Windows 8 2012 or a retro throwback to Windows 7, that’s not it.
Rather, this modest 2013 update is a collection of mostly optimistic changes and improvements to Microsoft’s forward-thinking OS, and a strong effort to improve the tenor of the Windows 8 conversation. So much so, that from the excitement that comes from Microsoft and so on.
Microsoft hopes to fix in Windows 8.1 isn’t just about the bad understanding of the public. The move to a tile-based, mostly app-based interface is a revolutionary one for PCs, even though users of tablets and phones have lived that way for years. This deserves praise for moving away from the desktop and folder-based system that has been in place.
- Start screen:
The main screen you are going to use is called the Start screen, and it shows all of your programs as tiles. By changing the colour scheme, selecting a background picture and rearranging your tiles, you can customize your Start screen.
- Live tiles:
The main screen you’ll use is called the Start screen, and it displays all of your programs as tiles. You can customize your Start screen by changing the colour scheme, selecting a background image, and rearranging the tiles.
- Hot corners:
Using the hot corners, you will navigate through Windows 8.1. Just hover the mouse in the corner of the screen to use a hot corner and it will open a toolbar or tile you can click on. For example, you can hover the mouse in the top-left corner and then click on to move to another open app. When you’re using a phone, instead of using the hot corners, you’ll swipe from left or right.
- Charms bar:
Many of the settings on your computer are now in a toolbar called the Charms bar. You can access that by hovering in the screen’s top-right or bottom-right corner. If you use a tablet you can swipe to open the Charms bar from the right.
- Improved security:
Windows 8.1 home has a built-in antivirus software called Windows Defender which can also protect you against certain malware types including spyware. The built-in Windows Store also helps to keep you and your computer secure by telling you which details will be available to will user. For example, some apps have access to your location and you can decide not to download such apps if you’re uncomfortable sharing your location.
- Sign in with Microsoft account:
You can sign in with your free Microsoft account, instead of building an account on your device. This will carry all files, contacts, and more of your OneDrive into your Start screen. You can also sign in to a specific device that has Windows 8, and there will be all of your essential files.
- Social networking features:
You can connect your Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr accounts to Windows 8.1, enabling you to see the notifications from your friends directly from the Start screen or the People app.
- Simplified Desktop for increased speed:
The Desktop hasn’t been dropped by Microsoft so you can still use it to access your files or open several of your current programs. It has however eliminated some of the transparency effects that sometimes caused the slow running of Windows 7 and Vista. For most machines, the new Desktop will be running more smoothly.
Windows 8.1 system requirements are as follows:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with PAE, NX, and SSE2
RAM support: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 WDDM driver graphics system.
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch (more info)
- To access the Windows Store and download, run and snap apps, you need an active
- An Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024x 768
- Microsoft account needed for some features such as several Store apps, SkyDrive, etc.
- Internet access (ISP fees can apply).
- Windows Media Center license sold separately
- BitLocker To Go includes a USB flash drive (only Windows 8.1 Pro)
- BitLocker needs either a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive (only Windows 8.1 Pro)
- Server Hyper-V includes a 64-bit device with a second-level address translation (SLAT)
- capability and an additional 2 GB of RAM (only Windows 8.1 Pro)
- A TV tuner is required for the download and download.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing includes a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a system that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Free Internet TV content differs by region, some content that requires additional payments (Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack only)
- Installing a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC includes that your processor supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF / SAHF InstantGo.
- Also, the resolution requirement for snapping Modern apps is lower now, so if your computer can run Windows 8 then you can easily upgrade to Windows 8.1. Whether your PC already runs Windows 7 or Windows 8, using the Update Assistant, you can search to see if it meets the specifications.
You download Windows 8.1 ISO directly from Microsoft
- To download Windows 8.1 ISO: https:/www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8iso
- you visit this Microsoft page: You pick the edition of Windows 8.1 you want to download.
- Then click Confirm You choose the language of the drug. Then click Confirm.
- You pick the Windows 8.1 version that you want to use and update 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64).
Windows 8.1 Product Key Free Download